Thursday, May 6 – Friday, May 7, 2021
Registration for this event is now closed.
About the event:
Orthopaedic Update provides a forum for Orthopaedic surgeons across British Columbia to stay abreast of current research and innovations in clinical practice while networking with colleagues. This year’s topics include the following:
1. Hot Topics in Sports Medicine/Joint Reconstruction
- Evolving concepts in sports medicine across the lifespan
- Advances in care of the active patient with knee osteoarthritis
- Advances in care of the active patient with pathology involving the hip
- Evolution of surgical care of the ACL deficient knee
2. Optimizing Surgeon Performance, Wellness, and Creating a Healthy Workplace
Special Guest Lectures:
- Dr. Robert Litchfield – Professor, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, Medical Director Fowler Kennedy Sport Medicine Clinic
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith – Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California San Diego, Orthopaedic Traumalogist, Director, San Diego Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship, Certified Professional Coach
- Dr. Ross Outerbridge – Clinical Instructor, UBC Department of Orthopaedics
- Dr. Lise Leveille – Clinical Assistant Professor & Director, Undergraduate Medical Education, UBC Department of Orthopaedics
Networking session to follow the event on May 6th from 7:45 – 8:45 PM. Download the event program for full details. We look forward to seeing you there!
Contact us at email@example.com.