Fraser – Surrey memorial Hospital
Dr. Brown is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in lower extremity reconstruction. In addition to complex primary and revision hip and knee reconstruction, he also performs knee arthroscopy and ACL reconstruction.
Dr. Brown has been practicing at Surrey Memorial Hospital since 2005. He also has privileges at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Center and Delta Hospital. He is a former Head of the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery and former Chief of Surgery at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Center. He is a Clinical Instructor with the University of British Columbia, and is involved in the training of medical students and residents.
- Fellowship, Primary and Revision Hip and Knee Reconstruction – University of Toronto
- Fellowship, Lower Extremity Trauma – University of British Columbia
- Orthopaedic Residency – Dalhousie University
- MD – Dalhousie University
- BSc, Chemistry – St Mary’s University