Vancouver – Richmond Hospital
Mark Gatha is a community Orthopaedic Surgeon in Richmond specializing in sports Injuries of the knee and shoulder, and arthroplasty of the hip and knee. He has been the DSL for Orthopaedic Surgery at Richmond since 2019 and enjoys teaching medical students. He is an avid cyclist and a former voice actor.
- Reconstructive Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Fellowship – University of British Columbia
- Joint Reconstruction Fellowship – University of Calgary
- FRCSC – Memorial University
- MD – University of Calgary
- BFA, Drama – University of Calgary