Interior – Royal Inland Hospital
Research Interests & Publications
- General community orthopaedic practice focusing on Primary Hip/Knee Arthroplasty
- Foot and Ankle Reconstruction and Trauma
Butterwick D, Papp S, Gofton W, Liew A, Beaulé PE. Acetabular Fractures in the Elderly: Evaluation and Management. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015 May 6;97(9):758-768
Berlet G, Penner M, Prissel M, Butterwick D. A Novel CT-Based Descriptive Classification for Residual Talar Defects Associated with Failed Total Ankle Replacement: Technique Tip. Foot and Ankle International. 2018, Vol 39(5) 568-572.
Le Boeuf F, Selman M, Son HH, Bergeron A, Chen A, Tsang J, Butterwick D, Arulanandam R, Forbes NE, Tzelepis F, Bell JC, Werier J, Abdelbary H, Diallo J. Oncolytic Maraba Virus MG1 as a Treatment for Sarcoma. Int J Cancer. 2017 Sep 15;141(6):1257-1264.
For more information regarding Dr. Butterwick’s published research, please click here.
- Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Fellowship, The University of British Columbia
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship, The University of Ottawa
- MD, The University of Ottawa
- BSc Kinesiology, Western University