Dr. Nelson Greidanus, MD, FRCSC
Director of Continuing Professional Education
Continuing Professional Development within the Department of Orthopaedics is responsible for the organization of all activities relating to professional development for the Faculty. The major programs include the Annual Orthopaedic Update Program, the Annual Orthopaedic Research Day, and providing the MOCOMP requirements of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Grand Rounds is organized on a weekly basis, with each of our seven sub-specialized Divisions contributing topics of current interest. In an effort to provide you with a look ahead, please visit the Grand Rounds page. From this page, you may download and print past, present and future calendars and summaries as they become available.
Theme: Focus on orthopaedic sports medicine, joint preservation and paediatric orthopaedics
May 6-8, 2020 | **Cancelled due to COVID-19**
Orthopaedic Update highlights the activity of our Orthopaedic Faculty in focused and relevant topics of current research and clinical information in innovative educational forums of podium presentation, panel discussion, interactive workshops, live surgery and bioskills workshops
Research Day is a one-day event providing a forum for our residents, fellows, and graduate students to present their research activity to the Faculty and to be questioned on research techniques and results by international invited guests.
- (Word) Abbreviated Curriculum Vitae Template
- (Word) Abbreviated Curriculum Vitae Instructions
- (Word) Curriculum Vitae Format
- (Word | PDF) Initial Clinical Appointment
- (Word | PDF) Promotion to Clinical Assistant Professor
- (Word | PDF) Promotion to Clinical Associate Professor
- (Word | PDF) Promotion to Clinical Professor
Clinical Faculty members are valuable to the Department's success. The Department of Orthopaedics has approximately 124 clinical faculty members. Resources for current clinical faculty can be found on the Faculty of Medicine Clinical Affairs website.
- New Clinical Faculty Appointment please contact: Julie Szendrey
- Existing Clinical Faculty Appointments please contact: Tamiza Abji
- Clinical Teaching Payments please contact: Britta Negrin
- Campus-Wide Log In please contact: Tamiza Abji
- Personal Information Updates please contact: Tamiza Abji
- Direct Deposit Enrollment please contact: Sarah Hewitt
- Undergraduate Teaching please contact: Britta Negrin
- Postgraduate Teaching please contact: Liz Denton